Thursday, December 20, 2012

I got my CPR certification today at work. In a room full of ex-military security guards. All of them believe that guns in schools will solve our little problem. I was outnumbered 7 to 1. I dropped in the suggestion of using flash bang grenades, smoke grenades and fake sirens as anyone can operate these safer devices. I was summarily laughed at. The kids would choke on the smoke, or they might fall down and hurt themselves, or they might get really really scared by the flash and the bang of the grenade and it would probably piss off the assassin more and then make him spray even more ammo in the smoke filled room after he shit his pants from the concussion grenade and on and on.

Now lets see here, wouldn't children be more scared of a gun pointed at their little heads? Perhaps they would choke. Couldn't you air them out afterwards? They might be more alive than if they have 3-4 bullets in their little skulls.

My idea may seem far-fetched. But it remains a safe and creative idea. You can't aim for dick in a smoke filled room.  The problem is it's just not he-man enough, or maybe its just too Hollywood stuntman fantasy. See what we are all up against?

We are all idiots because we can't even think outside the box.
I didn't even bring up my canine distraction and interdiction idea (A dog in every school)
There are so many things we can do if we just put our minds to it, and if they would stop laughing and listen
for once.

But, its just not as cool as the fantasy of playing the superhero that saved the little kids and that is what matters most to these men. It defines them.

Who would object to having a canine security guard in school? Certainly not most kids.
While you all laugh?
I will continue to think.



No comments:

Post a Comment