Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A brief comment about crap

I have seen a lot of crap in my lifetime. I have been handed crap many, many times. This week, I avoided some crap. This got me thinking about how well I handle crap and am I even aware of when some crap is being handed to me. Some may say this is a crapload. But think about it. I'd really rather avoid crap, especially yours. I think I get my fair share of crap handed to me. The older I get, I'd really rather you deal with your own crap instead of trying to hand it to me. Go throw your crap over your neighbors fence or something. A lot of the time, if I even have the slightest feeling that something is crap, I will usually call it a load of crap and walk away. So the next time you try to hand me some crap, do not act all offended when I hand it back to you. I have enough crap of my own, you should keep it or give it to someone else, because quite honestly, I am tired of your crap.

5 comments: