Thursday, February 28, 2013

Potatoes and their implications in current events

Sometimes I look at potatoes and then I look at the potatoe peeler and then I look back at the potatoes and I say, you win dudes. Then I turn to the potatoe peeler and think..."it is with regret that I must inform you that I have no use for you at this time, but I will keep you on file (in the drawer) for future consideration, best of luck in your endeavors and I wish you continued success in your, etc"

Sincerely
The man who cooks potatoes

I really am not sure if the "e" is being used properly nor do I care at this crossroads of cooking history

4 comments:

  1. No "E" when singular... Dan Quayle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasn't he from the TV reality show "Republican Spelling Bee"?

    so proper usage would be...

    I decided that I would not peel the potatoes, so I had no use for the potato peeler?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so easy a bleeding heart liberal can do it

    ReplyDelete