Saturday, February 16, 2013

I tell you what...

all you punks that work in the packaging industry? I will get it open, you mark my words.

You think that an Abrams tank running over your packaging will not break the seal. I bet you even have one for testing your shit.
Well, chew this...
I'll be standing in the kitchen ripping your packaging apart with my teeth. I'll have donuts rolling down the basement stairs OH I'LL GET THE SHIT OPEN even if I only get one damned donut
your crap be chewed off and spat in random directions and my face might be all cut up and bleedin...but.. I WILL get my donut and you and your smarty pants dinosaur proof, nuclear bomb tested plastic packaging ain't gonna stop me, I'll get a f'ing chainsaw if I have to...punk asses, no donuts for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment