Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Amber Alert

An infant has been reported abducted in south Minneapolis. I just heard about it on Minnesota Public Radio.
I came upstairs and was taking a stupid picture of myself in my rabbit hat to prove I wasn't eaten by an owl when in mid pose my cell phone started flipping out and vibrating and making a very strange irritating noise like it was going to have a baby cell phone or some crap...

My cell phone just got the amber alert information with the description of the infant and possible abducter.
This abduction happened only one hour ago.

Ya know...
Technology can be very irritating and overwhelming sometimes.
I often ask myself where all this technology is leading us as a society.

But this?
I am totally impressed by what my cell phone just did.
Whoever made this possible needs to pat themselves on the back bigtime.

3 comments:

  1. I just sent an e-mail to the CEO of Verizon commending his company for doing this.
    We'll see if I get a mailerdemon back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...
    daniel.s.mead@verizon.com

    Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain verizon.com by fldsmtpe01.verizon.com. [140.108.26.140].

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, Minneapolis police have already recovered the infant and arrested the abducter

    ReplyDelete